I am a GROWTH STRATEGIST — with nearly three decades of strategy experience in many segments of the high-tech industry, encompassing industry and consulting work in corporate development, restructuring, technology strategy, marketing strategy, and strategic investment. I have particular expertise in leveraging business analytics to drive marketing, operations, and investment excellence.
In my roles in corporate development and strategy, I have worked on a broad range of strategic, economic, and technological initiatives; and helped companies across the technology space grow profitably by taking calculated risks and focusing resources on strategic priorities.
- As an M&A transaction integration consultant with EY, I work with major technology companies to rapidly implement complex deals, allowing clients to capture the greatest return on their investments.
- Earlier, as interim CEO of an early-stage digital publisher, I successfully turned around and refocused an acquired content provider.
- I founded and ran Strat Man Consulting, a management consulting firm focused on industries undergoing fundamental change, such as clean tech and digital content.
- Previously, as the leading strategy executive at Applied Materials, I played a key role in redefining the company’s vision, mission, and strategies, and in driving its entry into the clean energy space. I have been a leading spokesperson in the semiconductor industry in the areas of economics, productivity, and technological change.
- Earlier I was a management consultant with Booz, Allen & Hamilton in its strategy practice; a significant part of my work focused on M&A planning and support.
I hold an MBA from Stanford University and am an experienced programmer and economist. I have authored key publications on technology strategy, investment analysis, and economic forecasting. I also teach a popular decision-making/financial modeling class at Stanford University. As an author, teacher, manager, mentor, and coach, I take great pride in my strong track record of sharing my experience and insight, helping staff, students, clients and peers to advance their skills.
M.B.A. from Stanford University; Arjay Miller Scholar: graduated at top 10% of class.
B.S., magna cum laude, in economics and management (specialties: data sciences, marketing), from Tel-Aviv University (Israel). Graduated first in class; received the Parliamentary award for academic excellence.
Bio Executive Certificate, University of California, Berkeley
Coursework in Clean Tech, Web 2.0, and Angel Investing at Stanford University
Worked in Asia, Europe, South America and the Middle East. Conversant in French and Portuguese. Fluent in Hebrew.